Thousands attend Stradsett Country and Craft show
- Credit: Ian Burt
The grounds of Stradsett Hall were busy with people enjoying the fine weather and a host of acitivites on offer over the weekend.
Thousands visited the Stradsett Country and Craft Show, which was held in the grounds of the stately home near Downham Market.
For the first time the event featured a festival of dogs, with agility and other classes for four-legged friends to compete in, along with main ring demonstrations.
There were also more than 70 trade stands, featuring shetland pony displays, motorbike stunts, fly fishing displays, sheep racing and rural pastimes.
The two-day event, which is now in its fourth year, supports British artisan produce, gifts and crafts.
- 1 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 3 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 4 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 5 Banksy mural created to spark debate after town's artwork was sold
- 6 Woman accused of exposing herself to boy outside Lowestoft park
- 7 Some firefighters using foodbanks amid £18m payroll system 'farce'
- 8 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in crash with 4x4 outside village pub
- 9 West Norfolk town centre road closed following two-vehicle crash
- 10 Council refusing special school place for disabled girl