Thousands attend Stradsett Country and Craft show
- Credit: Ian Burt
The grounds of Stradsett Hall were busy with people enjoying the fine weather and a host of acitivites on offer over the weekend.
Thousands visited the Stradsett Country and Craft Show, which was held in the grounds of the stately home near Downham Market.
For the first time the event featured a festival of dogs, with agility and other classes for four-legged friends to compete in, along with main ring demonstrations.
There were also more than 70 trade stands, featuring shetland pony displays, motorbike stunts, fly fishing displays, sheep racing and rural pastimes.
The two-day event, which is now in its fourth year, supports British artisan produce, gifts and crafts.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 6 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 10 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent