South Norfolk venue narrowly misses out on award
- Credit: Archant
A venue in South Norfolk made it to the regional finals of The Wedding Industry Awards.
Applewood Hall, in Banham was nominated as a Regional Finalist for Best Countryside Wedding Venue, East of England.
Kiera Goymour, Applewood Hall's wedding planner, attended the awards ceremony alongside in-house caterer, Dawn Seager.
Ms Goymour said: 'It's the first time we have ever entered something like this, so we're thrilled to have been recognised as a Regional Finalist.'
Although the venue did not win, Ms Goymour remains positive.
You may also want to watch:
'We have been truly privileged to work with some amazing brides and grooms this year,' she added, 'we can't thank them enough for voting.'
New facilities are being launched next year with a four shepherd's cabins including a Couple's Cabin complete with king-size bed, and a bathtub for two.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 9 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns