Remembrance Day parade and service times in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
People will turn out in force for Remembrance Sunday events in north Norfolk today.
Towns and villages will pay their respects to those who gave their lives in conflict - with special attention this year on the fallen of the First World War.
Parades and services happening today include:
• Aylsham: parade leaves Cawston Road Drill Hall 2pm, marches to parish church for 2.30pm service.
You may also want to watch:
• Cromer: parade leaves Meadow Road 2.40pm. Salute taken at junction of Hamilton Road and Church Street, then to parish church for 3pm service.
• RAF Coltishall: gather in memorial garden, Filby Road 10am with march to St Edward's Church, Badersfield, for 10.30am service.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
• Holt: parade forms outside Methodist Church, Norwich Road, 10.30am, marches to High Street war memorial for 10.50am service.
• Mundesley: parish church service 10.45am followed, at about noon, by service at the seafront bomb memorial to 26 Royal Engineers who died clearing mines from Norfolk's beaches 1944-1953.
• North Walsham: 2.15pm wreath-laying and silent tribute at the war memorial cairn in the Memorial Park; 2.30pm, parade forms up Farman Avenue, 2.45pm marches to parish church for 3pm service.
• Sheringham: parade marches from Cremer Street 10.30am to war memorial (The Boulevard), after ceremony moves to St Peter's Church for service at about 11.15am.
• Stalham: parade marches from old Station Yard car park, High Street, to parish church for 10.50am service.
ARMISTICE DAY, NOVEMBER 11:
• Aylsham: service at churchyard war memorial 11am.
• RAF Coltishall: service in memorial garden, Filby Road, 10.45am.
• Cromer: churchyard war memorial service 10.50am.
• Holt: informal service High Street war memorial 11am.
• Mundesley: service in parish church 10.45am.
• North Walsham: war memorial at Yarmouth Road cottage hospital, service 10.45am.
• Sheringham: service war memorial (The Boulevard) 11am.
• Stalham: 10.50am service in churchyard or, if wet, in church.