Opportunity to become an ambassador of Norwich’s heritage and culture
The next Norwich Ambassador Scheme session is being held by the Norwich Heritage Economic and Regeneration Trust (HEART) on Tuesday July, 17.
Norwich HEART, in partnership with Visit Norwich, set up the scheme to ensure a culture of pride and enthusiasm in Norwich, and to encourage the provision of consistent and accurate information about the city's heritage and culture.
The session is being held between 10.15am and 1.45pm, at the Cathedral of St John the Baptist in Unthank Road, and includes a tour of the cathedral after the course.
Michael Loveday, chief executive of Norwich HEART, said: 'Norwich has a wealth of history and a huge amount to offer in terms of things to see and do but sometimes we can be guilty of taking what's on our doorstep for granted.
'These sessions give people the chance to discover surprising facts about the city as well as reinforcing what they already know.'
You may also want to watch:
To book a place, contact Janet Robertson on 01603 599577 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 6 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 10 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend