Incredible view - King’s Lynn by night, from the highest, scariest ride on the Mart
- Credit: IAN BURT
Look carefully, and you can see a foot in the bottom right hand corner of this picture.
It belongs to EDP photographer Ian Burt, who decided to scale the dizzy heights of the highest ride at King's Lynn Mart by night.
He captured the view thrill-seekers fleetingly glimpse of the Tuesday Market Place and beyond from the top of Altitude - assuming they're not too scared to look down.
Mr Burt said he was too busy concentrating on getting the picture, taken through a fish-eye lens attachment on his Nikon camera, to feel any butterflies.
While North West Norfolk MP Henry Bellingham can stomach the toughest debate, he admitted a ride on Altitude had left him feeling queasy when he ascended to the top for charity.
You may also want to watch:
The Mart is in Lynn until next weekend, when it sets off for Wisbech.
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy