Flower festival brings blaze of colour to Dersingham church
St. Nicholas Church, in Dersingham, is staging its flower festival this weekend.
More than 60 arrangements are on show, with the theme of a Century of Memories.
The Church will be open 10am - 6pm each day except Sunday, when it will be about noon after the morning service.
As well as the flowers, there will be refreshments in the Church Hall, including lunches and afternoon cream teas.
These will be served on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10am – 5pm and noon – 4pm on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The hall will also host a variety of stalls, tombola, nearly new clothes, second-hand books and cards. Disabled toilet-provision.
There is ample parking, including an area for the disabled. Both church and hall are accessible to everyone and have disabled toilet provision.
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
Money raised by the festival will go towards ensuring the upkeep of the church.