Are you in these 1990s school nativity photos?
- Credit: Archant Library
It was a time of Tamagotchis, Furbies, Art Attack and The Spice Girls. Growing up in the 90s was a blast, but can you remember being in a school nativity in Norfolk at the time?
Take a look through these old photographs from school nativities in Norfolk in the 1990s. See if you can spot yourself, your friends or perhaps your children.
When we were growing up, the school nativity signalled that the Christmas holidays were just around the corner.
But before we fully enjoyed festive freedom there were a few small hurdles in our way.
There were tinsel halos and itchy robes. We lost our props and stubbed toes on the manger.
Joseph got the giggles and one of the wise men missed their cues - again.
You may also want to watch:
But more often than not all was alright on the night. We looked out into the crowd and spotted familiar faces beaming back at us.
In the blink of an eye the curtain descended and applause echoed in the school hall.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
We had done our duty and now it was time for the Christmas spirit to settle in for the holidays.