Are you in these 1990s school nativity photos?
- Credit: Archant Library
It was a time of Tamagotchis, Furbies, Art Attack and The Spice Girls. Growing up in the 90s was a blast, but can you remember being in a school nativity in Norfolk at the time?
Take a look through these old photographs from school nativities in Norfolk in the 1990s. See if you can spot yourself, your friends or perhaps your children.
When we were growing up, the school nativity signalled that the Christmas holidays were just around the corner.
But before we fully enjoyed festive freedom there were a few small hurdles in our way.
There were tinsel halos and itchy robes. We lost our props and stubbed toes on the manger.
Joseph got the giggles and one of the wise men missed their cues - again.
You may also want to watch:
But more often than not all was alright on the night. We looked out into the crowd and spotted familiar faces beaming back at us.
In the blink of an eye the curtain descended and applause echoed in the school hall.
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
We had done our duty and now it was time for the Christmas spirit to settle in for the holidays.