Carnival’s coming to Hunstanton
- Credit: Ian Burt
Carnival's coming back to Hunstanton this summer, with a two-day extravaganza on and around the Green.
It all kicks off at 12-noon on Saturday, June 24, with a fun dog show, crowning of the canine carnival king and queen and the carnival games of skill and nerve for teams of four.
Throughout the afternoon, there will be stalls offering food and drink. From 7pm there will be live music from Rock Choir, KItty Looming and the Decomposers; while at 10pm there will be a firework display over the sea.
On Sunday, there will be around 50 stalls, fairground rides and a bouncy slide and castle on the Lower Green. Arena events will get under way after the official opening at 11am.
At 1pm, the parade will set off from the recreation ground off Cromer Road, continuing through the town centre to the Green.
You may also want to watch:
The Upper Green near the Golden Lion will also be home to a display of classic vehicles.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 8 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park