Boy has cheekbone broken
LORNA MARSH A 13-year-old boy was left with a broken cheekbone and black eye after being kneed and repeatedly punched in the face by another teenager.
A 13-year-old boy was left with a broken cheekbone and black eye after being kneed and repeatedly punched in the face by another teenager.
Police are appealing for information following the assault at Hankin Court in Norwich.
The victim was left with a fractured cheek, a swollen and bruised eye and a split lip after the attack by another boy, who was known to him and is thought to also have been about 13.
You may also want to watch:
The incident took place between about 5pm and 5.15pm on Tuesday.
Anyone with information should contact PC Chris Artingstall at Earlham Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 10 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England