Great prizes to be won during the Broads Outdoor Festival
- Credit: Archant
Fantastic prizes, including a short break and boat hire, are up for grabs when you join Broads Tourism's new Loyalty Scheme and get out and about in the Broads.
During the Broads Outdoors Festival you will have the opportunity to win exciting prizes when you visit Broads Tourism attractions, and pubs, cafes and restaurants which hold the Broads Quality Charter.
By joining Broads Tourism's new Loyalty Scheme you will have the chance to win 13 fantastic prizes in two separate draws.
They include a short break on a motor cruiser, or in a lodge or caravan, free day boat, canoe and cycle hire, a two-hour skippered sail aboard a classic Broads yacht, meals out at some of the best restaurants on the Broads, and VIP visits to some of the most iconic places such as How Hill National Nature Reserve and RSPB Strumpshaw Fen. Each time you make a purchase at one of the 40 participating businesses all you have to do is pick up a special loyalty sticker. When you have collected enough stickers you are eligible to enter two prize draws, one in July and the other in January 2014.
You'll need three stickers for your first entry and five stickers for subsequent entries.
You may also want to watch:
You will find lists of the businesses taking part, all the prizes, and sticker forms on www.enjoythebroads.com/broads-tourism-loyalty-scheme.
Entries must be submitted by June 30 and December 31.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 4 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 9 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 10 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers