From Donald Trump to Tinkerbell take a look at our readers soup-er Pumpkin creations
- Credit: Archant
Last week we asked you to tweet us your pumpkin carvings for the chance to win some ghostly goodies from the Television and Movie Store in Norwich. We were sent Pokemon, pugs and everything in between.
If you're still stuck for ideas, check out Mustard TV's Ian Rudd carving Norfolk hero Alan Patridge into a pumpkin.
1) Pick up a large pumpkin (You can get one from the front of Norwich Market for £3) and use a sharp serrated knife to cut off the top.
2) Scoop out the inside with a large spoon including seeds, fibres and some of the flesh.
3) Use a marker pen to draw your design onto the pumpkin or if you're carving something a little more tricky you may need to trace a stencil.
You may also want to watch:
4) Use a smaller knife to cut out the outline making sure to cut away from you.
5) Put a tea-light at the bottom of the candle and light.
The Television and Movie Store is a one-stop shop for sci-fi buffs, that store specialises in Doctor Who, Retro Film and TV and DVDs of all kinds.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 9 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 10 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault