Foodie Friday: World Cup Finger Food!
- Credit: Archant
Unless you've been living under a rock, you will be well aware that the 2014 World Cup is due to start soon. So with this in mind, The Great British Chefs came together to create three classic party-food recipes for you to wolf down while watching the games this week.
Let's face it. There's never a better time to get friends and family together than a global occasion like the World Cup.
But the last thing you want to do is slave over a hot stove for hours. So our Great British Chefs cleverly created three quick cook options that will not only please your guests, but give you more time to enjoy their company.
With Shaun Hill's Southern Fried Chicken, Mark Dodson's sticky chicken wings or Shaun Rankin's Crispy Fish fingers you'll find your friends fighting over the food than what's going on in the football!
You may also want to watch:
But if these don't take your fancy, why not check back next Friday to see what festive delights they suggest next?
- 1 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 2 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 3 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 4 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 5 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 6 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
• Send photos of your creations and Football get-togethers to firstname.lastname@example.org today.