Foodie Friday: World Cup Finger Food!
- Credit: Archant
Unless you've been living under a rock, you will be well aware that the 2014 World Cup is due to start soon. So with this in mind, The Great British Chefs came together to create three classic party-food recipes for you to wolf down while watching the games this week.
Let's face it. There's never a better time to get friends and family together than a global occasion like the World Cup.
But the last thing you want to do is slave over a hot stove for hours. So our Great British Chefs cleverly created three quick cook options that will not only please your guests, but give you more time to enjoy their company.
With Shaun Hill's Southern Fried Chicken, Mark Dodson's sticky chicken wings or Shaun Rankin's Crispy Fish fingers you'll find your friends fighting over the food than what's going on in the football!
But if these don't take your fancy, why not check back next Friday to see what festive delights they suggest next?
- 1 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 2 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 3 Drink driving teacher crashed into church wall with baby in car
- 4 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 5 Norwich Airport TUI flight delayed by 42 hours
- 6 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 7 Long-delayed wedding finally takes place... in 1941
- 8 Fire crews called to vehicle blaze on A47
- 9 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 10 See inside 'characterful' townhouse with rural views on sale for £550k
• Send photos of your creations and Football get-togethers to email@example.com today.