Foodie Friday: Winter Olympics
- Credit: Archant
What could be better for rounding off this year's Winter Olympics than celebrating with our Great British Chefs' Russian inspired feast?
Unless you've been hiding under a rock over the past few weeks, you will have heard all about the Sochi Winter Olympics and the success of Lizzy Yarnold, who swept up a Gold medal for Team GB.
And while the competitors have been subjecting themselves to meticulous dieting and intense training, us spectators can be fortunate enough to be able to kick back, and indulge in the culinary delights that the chefs have prepared for us.
So get ready to take the podium with their gold medal worthy recipes that are: Matthew Tomkinson's Butter poached Isle of Wight lobster with Russian salad, Simon Hulstone's soy and beetroot marinated salmon with fennel pollen cream, and last but not least, Shaun Hill's cherry soup.
You may also want to watch:
Make sure you send us photos of your creations via Facebook today!
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 4 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 5 Water outages hit homes across city
- 6 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 7 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 8 People released from car after crash closes road
- 9 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 10 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
Check back every Friday to see what the Great British Chefs suggest next.