Foodie Friday: Winter Olympics
- Credit: Archant
What could be better for rounding off this year's Winter Olympics than celebrating with our Great British Chefs' Russian inspired feast?
Unless you've been hiding under a rock over the past few weeks, you will have heard all about the Sochi Winter Olympics and the success of Lizzy Yarnold, who swept up a Gold medal for Team GB.
And while the competitors have been subjecting themselves to meticulous dieting and intense training, us spectators can be fortunate enough to be able to kick back, and indulge in the culinary delights that the chefs have prepared for us.
So get ready to take the podium with their gold medal worthy recipes that are: Matthew Tomkinson's Butter poached Isle of Wight lobster with Russian salad, Simon Hulstone's soy and beetroot marinated salmon with fennel pollen cream, and last but not least, Shaun Hill's cherry soup.
You may also want to watch:
Make sure you send us photos of your creations via Facebook today!
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 10 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
Check back every Friday to see what the Great British Chefs suggest next.