Foodie Friday: Winter Olympics
- Credit: Archant
What could be better for rounding off this year's Winter Olympics than celebrating with our Great British Chefs' Russian inspired feast?
Unless you've been hiding under a rock over the past few weeks, you will have heard all about the Sochi Winter Olympics and the success of Lizzy Yarnold, who swept up a Gold medal for Team GB.
And while the competitors have been subjecting themselves to meticulous dieting and intense training, us spectators can be fortunate enough to be able to kick back, and indulge in the culinary delights that the chefs have prepared for us.
So get ready to take the podium with their gold medal worthy recipes that are: Matthew Tomkinson's Butter poached Isle of Wight lobster with Russian salad, Simon Hulstone's soy and beetroot marinated salmon with fennel pollen cream, and last but not least, Shaun Hill's cherry soup.
You may also want to watch:
Make sure you send us photos of your creations via Facebook today!
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 7 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 8 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 First patients receive Covid jabs at Norfolk's new mass vaccination centre
Check back every Friday to see what the Great British Chefs suggest next.