Foodie Friday: Three amazing artichoke recipes to try this weekend
- Credit: Great British Chef
The Great British Chefs provide three brilliant artichoke recipes to help you decide what to do with this elusive ingredient.
Ever wondered what to do with an artichoke? This week the Great British Chefs have provided three excellent artichoke recipes to help demystify this awkward vegetable. The recipes this week are a summer garden salad, a Queen Anne's artichoke tart, and artichokes barigoule.
Click on the links at the top right of the page to view each recipe.
Check back every Friday to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
You may also want to watch:
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'