Missing you! - Send your photo messages to isolated grandparents
- Credit: Rachael Walker
Grandparents in self-isolation due to coronavirus are being cheered up by families sending photo messages.
With people being urged to stay indoors except for shopping for essentials or to exercise many families face being apart in the coming weeks.
And with older people seen as amongst those most at risk, grandparents face being isolated from their grandchildren.
Many are keeping in touch using technology.
But families from across Norfolk have taken the opportunity to send a photograph along with a message of love to say they are thinking of them.
You may also want to watch:
Messages include: “Stay safe, we are thinking of you today and everyday” and “we can’t wait to come round again for your lovely roast dinner and ice cream with sprinkles!”
If you would like to tell your grandparents how much you’re missing them, please submit a photograph and your message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 5 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 'Don't bend rules' warning to Christmas revellers
- 9 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 10 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time