Missing you! - Send your photo messages to isolated grandparents
- Credit: Rachael Walker
Grandparents in self-isolation due to coronavirus are being cheered up by families sending photo messages.
With people being urged to stay indoors except for shopping for essentials or to exercise many families face being apart in the coming weeks.
And with older people seen as amongst those most at risk, grandparents face being isolated from their grandchildren.
Many are keeping in touch using technology.
But families from across Norfolk have taken the opportunity to send a photograph along with a message of love to say they are thinking of them.
You may also want to watch:
Messages include: “Stay safe, we are thinking of you today and everyday” and “we can’t wait to come round again for your lovely roast dinner and ice cream with sprinkles!”
If you would like to tell your grandparents how much you’re missing them, please submit a photograph and your message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 Peter Crouch drove to Yarmouth while on Norwich loan - and wasn't impressed
- 3 Takeaway investigated after boy in hospital with suspected food poisoning
- 4 Man fined £60 for taking 16 seconds to drop partner at hospital
- 5 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 6 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 7 Police close section of A11 due to crash
- 8 First holiday flight from Norwich full despite travel uncertainty
- 9 Norfolk pub recognised in Sky competition for work during pandemic
- 10 Farmhouse set in 9.4 acres of unspoilt Norfolk countryside is for sale