Do you have what it takes to work for Autism Anglia?
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Autism Anglia are currently looking to fill several positions within their organisation, do you have what it takes to work for them?
Vacancies available include Support Worker positions in Dereham and Norwich, on a full and part time basis.
These residential roles are ideal for passionate people who will work to encourage people within the autistic spectrum to develop the skills and strategies to live a fulfilled life.
Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic, positive, energetic, flexible and love to work as part of a team.
All positions are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
You may also want to watch:
As well as these, an Assistant Instructor role is available at the charity's Opportunities Centre in Dereham, to support and guide service users to participate within internal and community based activities.
Sam Loosley, Manager of Autism Anglia's residential homes in Dereham, said: 'We are very passionate about the service user's we support and we encourage staff to look at new ways to stimulate their lives and seek out new activities that they will enjoy.
- 1 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
'No-one stops learning, having professionals within the charity means that we can all tap into their expertise in areas such as speech and language, positive behaviour support and psychology.
'If your application is successful, you would be part of a very professional organisation, where the safety and security of both the staff and the people we support is paramount.
'That cliche there is no I in team, at Autism Anglia, Directors and Managers are all involved and approachable.'
• To apply for any of these roles, visit jobs24.co.uk