7 Christmas events not to miss in Norfolk in 2017
- Credit: Archant � 2004
With bonfire night out of the way it's time to get excited about Christmas. Here are some events not miss as we countdown to the big day.
The Loddon and Chedgrave Victorian Evening: Friday, December 8 from 6:30-8:30pm with activities throughout the town.
The Great Yarmouth Christmas Fayre: Friday, November 24 to Sunday, November 26. The annual three-day Christmas extravaganza with craft, food and gifts stalls and festive entertainment on the Market Place and in the Minster.
The arrival of Father Christmas at Jarrolds in Norwich: Sunday, November 26, 11am, A fine Norwich tradition as he arrives on his sleigh accompanied by his elves and other Wonderland friends.
Christmas Craft Fair at Sandringham: November 17-19. Crafts, food and gifts at Sandringham Park.
You may also want to watch:
Festive Fair at The Forum, Norwich: November 24-November 27. Live music from musicians and singers plus indoor and outdoor stalls offering East Anglian arts, crafts, produce and plants.
Deepdale Christmas Market at Burnham Deepdale: December 1-3. A seasonal market featuring more than 120 artisans and producers.
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 I don't watch Strictly but I'm in love with 'beacon of hope' Bill Bailey
- 7 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
- 8 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 9 'False start' for restaurants as some stay closed after lockdown
- 10 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
Winter craft fair at Downham Market Town Hall: December 2-3. Expect lots of Christmas gift and seasonal ideas.