Breckland shop owner identified
Breckland shop owner identified.Sandra Brown, of South Heath, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, is confident that her grandfather was featured in the EDP's Down Memory Lane (April 20, 2007) at Wretham, in May 1955.
Breckland shop owner identified.
Sandra Brown, of South Heath, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, is confident that her grandfather was featured in the EDP's Down Memory Lane (April 20, 2007) at Wretham, in May 1955.
“I am convinced that the gentleman talking to the car driver is my grandfather, Frank Brown who used to own the shop and post office.
“It was indeed one of the first post boxes in the area and it was linked to the telephone inside the post office. I have very fond memories of 'helping' in the shop and post office as a young girl,” she added.
You may also want to watch:
The original photograph, C10926.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 8 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 9 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market