10 top Norfolk tweeters to follow in 2018
- Credit: AP
New year, new people to follow on Twitter - that's how the saying goes, isn't it?
Here's a look at some of Norfolk's social media stars who kept their followers informed and entertained throughout the last year and are well worth a follow in 2018.
Music aficionados will enjoy this account which takes a stroll down memory lane with photos, posters, tickets and other memorabilia from LCR gigs of the past, including the likes of Madness, Duran Duran and Sparks.
If you love local food, you need to be following Proudly Norfolk, which celebrates everything and anything relating to Norfolk's food and drink industry. Discover new restaurants, learn about foodie fads and meet the chefs creating your favourite treats.
- 1 Murder jury hears how 'angry' father ran over teenage daughter
- 2 Screams of daughter run over by her dad heard by murder jury
- 3 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 4 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 5 Revealed: The most isolated neighbourhoods in Norfolk
- 6 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents
- 7 Festival-goers 'in the dark' over refunds following cancellation
- 8 New sites for gypsies and travellers proposed in Norwich area
- 9 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 10 Couple who transformed old mill into unique new home put it up for sale
Dan Holley is a meteorologist from Norwich who shares weather updates, facts and figures. Want to know whether it's going to snow? This guy can tell you that and more.
This account collates tweets, photos and information about Norwich Market, celebrating the independent retailers housed there. Follow to keep up to date with all the latest goings on.
Ruddy Muddy is well known across Norfolk for creating works of art on the back of a muddy van. Visit his twitter to catch a glimpse of his latest masterpiece before it's washed away.
Mark Thompson is a local Astronomer, TV presenter and the President of Norwich Astronomical Society and as such has a lot of interesting things to say. Over on his Twitter you'll find scientific facts, photos and videos that will make you think a little more about the world around you.
If you're a fan of the fine city, you'll want to take a look at this Twitter, which promotes and shares all things to do with Norwich and Norfolk, from nostalgic photos to information about upcoming events.
This Community Sergeant for Norwich East continues to capture the hearts of local tweeps thanks to his #SelfiesWithCops series, where he uploads photos taken with members of the public while out on patrol. Follow for a unique insight into daily life in the city.
If you enjoyed watching the wonderful Desmond MacCarthy on BBC's Normal For Norfolk as much as we did, you'll want to follow his business on Twitter so you can keep up with his eyebrows, escapades and ventures.
If, like us, you love looking at beautiful photos of the region, you'll definitely want to check out Jo's Twitter, which is crammed full of everything from striking sunset shots to snaps of big attractions such as Norwich Cathedral.
• Do you follow any terrific tweeters? Let us know in the comments below.