10 questions with... Dr Tim Kinnaird, owner of Macarons and More
- Credit: Norwich Science Festival
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Dr Tim Kinnaird of Macarons and More.
• Describe Norwich in three words…
Beautiful, everything, home.
• If you were stranded on a desert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
Kirsty Allsop, Victoria Coren-Mitchell and Anthony Bourdain - for all my crafting, quizzing and cooking needs
You may also want to watch:
• If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Our Cockapoo Toby. His life is so uncomplicated.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
I love UEA, so probably walking around the lake and visiting the Sainsbury centre. Then waffles with the children at the Waffle House.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
Definitely the TV. My big night out days are thankfully over.
• What's your biggest fear?
The price of ground almonds. That and doctors.
• What's your mantra in life?
Keep going, you will be home soon.
• Which song defines your life?
It is too hard to choose one song. Fake Empire by The National is close to perfect.
• What one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would pay off the mortgage, give the staff a pay rise and go on holiday… for ages. The rest I would give to a food bank.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org