10 questions with... Carl Dillon of The Night Cafe
- Credit: pomona UK/the night cafe
Each week we put someone in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Carl Dillon of The Night Cafe ahead of their show at Norwich Waterfront.
Describe Norwich in three words...
Lads lads lads.
If you were stranded on a desert island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Bear Grylls, Ross Kemp and one of the boys.
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
We always want to be ourselves, we are all sick!
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 10 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich ?
Selling out a show there then going and having a great night with the boys.
What's your mantra in life?
We just love making songs together and even whilst we're alone we all make separate songs and beats, and it's what we'll continue doing until we can't anymore.
Which song defines your life?
It's hard to put my life into one song, but Tears For Fears - 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World' is very relevant.
What's your biggest fear?
Losing all our instruments would be very sad.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
I'd definitely rather sit in and listen to tunes/play Zombies on Call of Duty.
What one thing could you never be without?
Music, everything would be pointless without it haha.
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Our band would like to have out label one day and that would make it a lot easier if we had the money, but we'd also buy a massive house, move in together and create the best tunes ever.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com