Let the Stringfillies take you on a musical journey at Welborne concert
- Credit: Creative Arts East
A talented trio of string musicians will entertain an audience in the village of Welborne, near Dereham, next week.
The Stringfillies come to All Saints Church on Friday, March 24, supported by arts and community development charity Creative Arts East.
Xenia Horne on harp, Emily Bennett on violin and Harriet Bennett on cello will present a varied and magical range of well-loved songs and tunes, along with lesser known gems, drawn from Gaelic and Celtic traditions.
The StringFillies formally launched at Folk East 2015 and have a rich repertoire of both traditional and original arrangements and compositions inspired by musical treasures found on their travels worldwide.
Tickets cost £10 and can be bought from the Box Office on 01362 858770.
You may also want to watch:
For directions visit the website www.welborne.org.uk.
For more information on this and other events go to www.creativeartseast.co.uk .
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown