LATITUDE: Thunder forecast in latest Latitude weather update
Sun, showers and thunder has been forecast for the next four days in the latest weather update for the Latitude festival.
People are advised to pack their wellies and waterproofs in preparation for heavy bursts of rain on Friday and Saturday – including heavy showers and thunder on Friday night.
But today and Sunday are set to be the driest days of the festival, with 20pc to 30pc chance of an isolated shower on the last day.
Giving his forecast for Latitude festival, Dan Holley of Weatherquest, said: 'For the rest of the day it is going to be dry with some sunshine, patches of cloud continuing through until this evening when rain is expected about 9pm or 10pm tonight.
'Rain will continue on and off for the rest of the night and Friday morning as well.
You may also want to watch:
'It will be cloudy on Friday with outbreaks of rain. There will be heavy showers and thunder in the afternoon and overnight.
'On Saturday, the rain will break up into showers, with a quite a lot of cloud and heavy showers.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
'Sunday will be the driest day with 20pc to 30pc chance of an isolated shower.'
For live updates on Latitude Festival visit http://www.edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/latitude-festival/live-coverage