LATITUDE: Thunder forecast in latest Latitude weather update
Sun, showers and thunder has been forecast for the next four days in the latest weather update for the Latitude festival.
People are advised to pack their wellies and waterproofs in preparation for heavy bursts of rain on Friday and Saturday – including heavy showers and thunder on Friday night.
But today and Sunday are set to be the driest days of the festival, with 20pc to 30pc chance of an isolated shower on the last day.
Giving his forecast for Latitude festival, Dan Holley of Weatherquest, said: 'For the rest of the day it is going to be dry with some sunshine, patches of cloud continuing through until this evening when rain is expected about 9pm or 10pm tonight.
'Rain will continue on and off for the rest of the night and Friday morning as well.
'It will be cloudy on Friday with outbreaks of rain. There will be heavy showers and thunder in the afternoon and overnight.
'On Saturday, the rain will break up into showers, with a quite a lot of cloud and heavy showers.
- 1 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 6 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 7 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link
- 8 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 9 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 10 Teenage girls in hospital after unprovoked mob attack
'Sunday will be the driest day with 20pc to 30pc chance of an isolated shower.'
For live updates on Latitude Festival visit http://www.edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/latitude-festival/live-coverage