Latitude: Rudimental wow the crowd at the Obelisk Arena
This may have been the first time that Latitude was the scene of a rave.
Secret group Rudimental wowed the packed Obelisk Arena yesterday evening with teenagers even launching a 'mosh pit'.
The drum and bass/pop 10-piece got everyone dancing with some of the crowd opting for an array of peculiar moves. With their debut album, last year's Home still spawning singles, the Henham Park crowd was their's to be had.
The up-beat music brought a welcome tempo change for the festival and a real attraction for the younger festival-goers.
What makes a group like Rudimental is of course the catchy, feel-good songs but it's also their energy.
You may also want to watch:
Live they never stop. Jumping, running, grooving, shouting - all bases are covered as the band try their hardest to please.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham