LATITUDE PREVIEW: Organiser “really hopeful” of being spared weather horror
Latitude Festival will be welcoming guests to Henham Park, near Southwold, in less than 24 hours, and hopes are high that conditions at the site will be able to cope with the forecasted rain.
Organiser Melvin Benn said that he was filled with excitement ahead of the weekend as the sun came out this morning.
He said: 'Ground conditions still good and really hopeful we are going to be spared some of the weather horrors we have seen recently. I can't wait for everyone to be here.'
Thousands will be descending on Henham Park as they enjoy music from Bon Iver, Elbow and Paul Weller, with comedy from Jack Dee and Tim Minchin, as well as host more theatre, music and poetry.
To see the latest weather forecast, click on the link at the top right hand corner of the screen.
You may also want to watch:
For more on Latitude Festival follow our live coverage online throughout the weekend.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 6 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 7 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000