Latitude: Kevin Bridges review
- Credit: Archant
Scottish independence was on the cards as Kevin Bridges headlined the Comedy Arena.
Commenting on the middle class status of the festival, a common theme in the arena, he told everyone about his toughest gigs, the most difficult being the time he stood up in a prison, where a prisoner walked out after five minutes.
On the topic of independence, Bridges said that England should have a vote first to see what they want, as that will decide what the Scots do, as they would do the opposite.
He also spoke about the time he was heckled by someone who didn't appreciate him saying hello to him, before a fan of Bridges stood up for him. A member of the audience, John Latitude, had an answer for the questions Bridges asked him, with Bridges saying he would get him next year.
From the applause he got at the end of his show, he'd certainly be welcomed back to Henham Park again.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash