Latitude: George Ezra plays to one of the biggest crowds
- Credit: Archant
Power, soul and sincerity - George Ezra's voice has the quality to make anyone happy.
The 21-year-old played at the BBC 6Music stage - a massive circus-style big top to one of the biggest audiences of the weekend.
At 2.50pm much of Henham Park was like watching a herd of wildebeest migrating across the Serengeti as people rushed to see the star in the making.
Hundreds of people still had to watch on though as the arena filled to bursting. Children, teenagers, couples, families - Ezra's gift of a voice appeals to all.
That organ is a juggernaut of expression. Capable of long and far reaching bursts, it must be the finest male voice to have emerged in the past five years.
You may also want to watch:
He said Latitude was 'one of his favourite' festivals as the crowd eagerly waited for his excellent break-through single Budapest.
It was the penultimate number and one he could have easily played on repeat.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 6 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid