Latitude Festival joined by comedians Dylan Moran and Rita Rudner
LATITUDE organisers have announced more new acts to their arts line-up.
The event, happening at the Henham Park Estate near Southwold next month, will see Dylan Moran and Rita Rudner performing at the comedy arena.
Dubbed 'the King of sardonic observational humour' the Irish comedian is most well known for his role in TV sitcom Black Books for his portrayal of the hilarious book shop owner Bernard Black as a miserable, unsociable, chain-smoking drunk.
Moran will be joining Latitude on a high from his current UK tour 'yeah, yeah'.
The American comic, writer and actress Rudner will also be joining the line-up - a stalwart of the Vegas comedy scene recording several award-winning comedy specials.
You may also want to watch:
Unfortunately Greg Davies has had to cancel his appearance at the Suffolk festival this year.
The festival takes place from July 14 to 17
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country