Latitude Festival joined by comedians Dylan Moran and Rita Rudner
LATITUDE organisers have announced more new acts to their arts line-up.
The event, happening at the Henham Park Estate near Southwold next month, will see Dylan Moran and Rita Rudner performing at the comedy arena.
Dubbed 'the King of sardonic observational humour' the Irish comedian is most well known for his role in TV sitcom Black Books for his portrayal of the hilarious book shop owner Bernard Black as a miserable, unsociable, chain-smoking drunk.
Moran will be joining Latitude on a high from his current UK tour 'yeah, yeah'.
The American comic, writer and actress Rudner will also be joining the line-up - a stalwart of the Vegas comedy scene recording several award-winning comedy specials.
You may also want to watch:
Unfortunately Greg Davies has had to cancel his appearance at the Suffolk festival this year.
The festival takes place from July 14 to 17
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 City Council withdraws support for £153m Western Link
- 10 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre