Latitude Festival guitarist Valérie Hartzell and vocal group The Upper Octave performing in Wymondham and Scole
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Music fans can experience classical guitar songs as well as opera and Broadway hits at two separate south Norfolk concerts.
Valérie Hartzell and Colibri Guitar Duo are performing in Wymondham Central Hall on Back Lane on Saturday, September 16.
The concert takes place in the Tiffey Room and doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
Guitarist Valérie Hartzell has previously performed at the 2017 Latitude Festival.
Tickets cost £10 or £8 for concessions. Children aged 12 and under can watch for free.
People can buy tickets on the door or via www.valeriehartzell.co.uk/eventsVocal ensemble The Upper Octave will perform at St Andrew's Church in Scole, near Diss, on Saturday, November 11 at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The concert is in aid of various charities supported by the Diss and District Rotary Club and tickets cost £10. Tickets available from Adkins Opticians on Market Hill, Diss.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named