Latitude Festival guitarist Valérie Hartzell and vocal group The Upper Octave performing in Wymondham and Scole
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Music fans can experience classical guitar songs as well as opera and Broadway hits at two separate south Norfolk concerts.
Valérie Hartzell and Colibri Guitar Duo are performing in Wymondham Central Hall on Back Lane on Saturday, September 16.
The concert takes place in the Tiffey Room and doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
Guitarist Valérie Hartzell has previously performed at the 2017 Latitude Festival.
Tickets cost £10 or £8 for concessions. Children aged 12 and under can watch for free.
People can buy tickets on the door or via www.valeriehartzell.co.uk/eventsVocal ensemble The Upper Octave will perform at St Andrew's Church in Scole, near Diss, on Saturday, November 11 at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The concert is in aid of various charities supported by the Diss and District Rotary Club and tickets cost £10. Tickets available from Adkins Opticians on Market Hill, Diss.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich