Latitude festival announces exciting dance and theatre line up
- Credit: Archant
A spectacular dance line up has been announced to perform at Latitude Festival this summer.
The announcement, which coincides with International Dance Day, includes artists such as Sadler's Wells presenting Hofesh Schechter: tHE bAD, Botis Seva/ Far From The Norm, HoH Vamos Cuba! who will all be heading to Henham Park.
Further ground-breaking theatre will come courtesy of Jane Horrocks & the If You Kiss Me, Kiss Me Band, Theatre Ad Infinitum with their show Bucket List and international companies Familie Flöz (Berlin) presenting Teatro Delusio and Svalbard presenting All Genius, All Idiot (Sweden).
The festival, held from July 14 to July 17, will also host comedian Adam Buxton and broadcaster Louis Theroux who will discuss their work in the film and music area.
Far more than just a music festival Latitude attracts more than 35, 000 people to Henham Park each year, who come to enjoy the eclectic mix of music, film, comedy and poetry.
You may also want to watch:
Already announced performers include headliners New Order alongside American rock band The National and indie group The Maccabees.
Tickets are on sale now and for further information visit www.latitudefestival.com.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night