Latitude festival announces exciting dance and theatre line up
- Credit: Archant
A spectacular dance line up has been announced to perform at Latitude Festival this summer.
The announcement, which coincides with International Dance Day, includes artists such as Sadler's Wells presenting Hofesh Schechter: tHE bAD, Botis Seva/ Far From The Norm, HoH Vamos Cuba! who will all be heading to Henham Park.
Further ground-breaking theatre will come courtesy of Jane Horrocks & the If You Kiss Me, Kiss Me Band, Theatre Ad Infinitum with their show Bucket List and international companies Familie Flöz (Berlin) presenting Teatro Delusio and Svalbard presenting All Genius, All Idiot (Sweden).
The festival, held from July 14 to July 17, will also host comedian Adam Buxton and broadcaster Louis Theroux who will discuss their work in the film and music area.
Far more than just a music festival Latitude attracts more than 35, 000 people to Henham Park each year, who come to enjoy the eclectic mix of music, film, comedy and poetry.
You may also want to watch:
Already announced performers include headliners New Order alongside American rock band The National and indie group The Maccabees.
Tickets are on sale now and for further information visit www.latitudefestival.com.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 8 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 9 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm