Latitude Festival 2017: The five trends to take with you to any summer festival
- Credit: PAUL JOHN BAYFIELD
Festival goers to Latitude put their best fashion foot forward at the Suffolk festival.
And with a summer full of festivals ahead, here are the five top tips we learned from the trends at the festival:
1. Statement Sunnies.
You can never go far wrong with a pair of attention grabbing shades. From bold shapes to reflective lenses, we saw it all inthe crowds this year.
2. Paint it up
You may also want to watch:
Festivals may be one of the only places where it's socially acceptable for adults to don face paint at 9am in the morning- so make the most of it!
3. Hippie headgear
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
Whether it's a scarf or a hat, headgear is not only a fashion statement but also a practical option to keep you cool in the sun.
4. Be Bridezilla
Looking for a second chance to wear that wedding dress? Look no further.
5. Jewels aren't just for jewellery
Wear them on your face, wear them in your hair, wear them on your wellies- whatever you fancy, the world is your sequined oyster at a festival.