Lana Del Rey among additions to Latitude Festival line-up
Brit award winner Lana Del Rey has been added to the line-up for this year's Latitude Festival.
The American singer, who was this year's international breakthrough act at the Brits, joins a music line-up that is headlined by Bon Iver, Elbow and Paul Weller.
Other additions to the multi-arts festival line-up include comedians Holly Walsh, Mark Olver and Dave Gorman, while Marcus Brigstocke and Andre Vincent will appear with a special edition of the BBC Four Show The Late Edition, renamed The Early Edition.
Critically acclaimed poet Tim Key also performs, while The Film & Music Arena will welcome the Phenomenal Handclap Band and Noise Of Art.
Other additions include writer and broadcaster Sarfaz Manzoor, poet Simon Armitage, Radio 4's hit new panel show The Kitchen Cabinet, columnist and satirist Marcus Berkmann and science writer David Bainbridge.
You may also want to watch:
The festival takes place at Henham Park, near Southwold, from July 12-15.
Tickets are available by visiting www.latitudefestival.co.uk
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price