Korky Paul’s Wonderful World of Winnie the Witch in Diss
Korky Paul's Wonderful World of Winnie the Witch will be brought to life at Diss Corn Hall on Saturday, October 27, at 2pm.
Magical things happen when energetic, interactive, award-winning illustrator Korky Paul puts his pens and paints to paper.
In this fast-paced, colourful, fun-filled, reading-aloud workshop, he will show fledging artists that every smudge and line can be transformed into something weird and wonderful.
He shows that writing, reading and drawing are inherently fun and he may even have time to draw 'Perfect Dinosaur Portraits' to take home.
Tickets �5 / children �3. Box office 11am-4pm, Mon-Sat, 01379 652241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Also, throughout October, the Big Draw is taking place, with drawing events and activities across the UK. As part of this celebration, Diss Corn Hall will be open to everyone to join in from 10am to 2pm, and it's free. Draw something on the theme 'Winnie the Witch flies into Diss'.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named