José González entertains the crowd at Latitude 2015 with his dulcet tones
The smooth and sultry tones of José González stilled the crowd on a sleepy and sunny afternoon.
He commanded the attention of festival goers as soon as he strung his acoustic guitar round his neck.
Many were glad for the chance the peaceful music gave them to lurk near the back of the Obelisk Arena - spreading out out picnic mats soaking up the atmosphere with a pint of cider.
José appears to be something of a festival veteran - appearing ten years ago on the main stage which he commanded again this year.
The backdrop of his act, with its mountains and moon etched out against a black screen, complimented his folk style.
You may also want to watch:
As his hour long set drew to an end Mr González picked up the pace, entertaining the crowd with his more well known tracks.
Pleasant and unassuming he thanked the crowd and finished with Down the line and Heartbeat.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van