Join Fat Sam at the gang in Great Yarmouth!
- Credit: Archant
A troupe of talented Great Yarmouth youngsters are returning to the stage to present American gangster musical Bugsy Malone.
Members of St George's Youth Theatre are getting ready to step back into the limelight after a sell-out performance of Peter Pan at the town centre venue. The company decided to run the full length production of the children's musical after a small group of summer school students (pictured) performed a shorter version of Bugsy.
The enthusiastic group requested that the full show be staged and after weeks of rehearsal the young cast are getting ready to present the musical in its entirety over two nights next week.
So come and support Fat Sam's gang and listen to the jazzy music of Tallulah and Fizzy in this fun-packed production.
Bugsy Malone is at St George's Theatre on April 28 and 29 at 7.30pm. Tickets, at £8 or £7 for concessions, are selling fast but some can still be booked online at www.stgeorgestheatre.com or by calling the box office on 01493 331484.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the youth theatre and its 2015 summer schools visit the above website or email email@example.com
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night