Jane McDonald set to return to the stage at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
She is one of the nation's most loved entertainers.
And when Jane McDonald returns to the Marina Theatre by popular demand, she will perform some amazing new medleys, old fan favourites and some exciting additions.
As part of her Making Memories tour – which has been extended with additional dates across the country – Jane is making a welcome return to Lowestoft on Sunday, August 27 at 7.30pm.
Having first rose to fame in 1998 after her appearance on BBC's The Cruise, Jane has since gone on to present daytime TV shows, including Loose Women for 10 years. Next year, Jane will be marking her 20th anniversary in the world or showbiz.
Audiences can expect a fantastic production packed full of top songs and arrangements featuring exceptional musicians and singers.
You may also want to watch:
She will also be performing 'Memory' after receiving five-star reviews for her performance as Grizabella in Cats the musical.
Call the box office on 01502 533200 or visit www.marinatheatre.co.uk to book tickets.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk