It’s full steam ahead for Little Ellingham’s vintage working show
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Vehicles both mechanical and 'all natural' will be the stars of the show at an upcoming Vintage Working Show.
Little Ellingham will host the event on the weekend of August 12-12 in a field off Rocklands Road.
Special displays will be a steam-powered showman's road locomotive from the from the Charles Burrell museum, 4x4 'Mudmunchers' from the Breckland Land Rover Club and more than 50 heavy horses from the Eastern Counties Heavy Horse Association.
There will also be a fun fair, vintage cars and lorries, steam wood sawing, steam stone crashing and road making, tractor ploughing, vintage combine harvesting and more.
Last year's show raised more than £6,000 for the East Anglian Air Ambulance and the event has raised a total of £35,000 for charity.
You may also want to watch:
Call Debbie Banham on 01953 452616, or Richard baker on 01953 850238 to find out more.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears