Introducing the Cozens-Hardy commercial property team
- Credit: Archant
As part of the wider Cozens-Hardy business team, our commercial property department is able to offer a highly personal service with all the supportand experience you would expect from one of the region's most respected legal firms.
We can advise you on the full range of property matters, whether it is for existing commercial properties or development land. Our clients include individuals, partnerships, limited companies, charities and pension schemes.
We regularly act on freehold transactions for buyers and sellers, such as the sale and purchase of commercial properties (for investment, occupation or development), pre-emption or option agreements, conditional agreements (purchases conditional on obtaining planning permission) and planning agreements.
We also specialise in leasehold transactions for landlords and tenants including new leases, assignments/transfers of existing leases, contentious and non-contentious lease renewals, lease variations and surrenders.
Our flexible approach allows us to help you achieve what you want, in a straightforward and helpful manner.
You may also want to watch:
Naturally, our experienced and proactive team is able to handle the full gamut of commercial property disputes, ensuring that your property interests are always robustly represented.
We can assist in matters both prior to legal proceedings starting and once they have already started. As a firm we recognise that disputes in business are sometimes unavoidable but we will always strive to find a commercially-suitable resolution to ensure the best result for our client's business.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
To find out more about our commercial property services, call Dan Evans on 01603 724676 or visit cozens-hardy.com