Introducing the Cozens-Hardy commercial property team
- Credit: Archant
As part of the wider Cozens-Hardy business team, our commercial property department is able to offer a highly personal service with all the supportand experience you would expect from one of the region's most respected legal firms.
We can advise you on the full range of property matters, whether it is for existing commercial properties or development land. Our clients include individuals, partnerships, limited companies, charities and pension schemes.
We regularly act on freehold transactions for buyers and sellers, such as the sale and purchase of commercial properties (for investment, occupation or development), pre-emption or option agreements, conditional agreements (purchases conditional on obtaining planning permission) and planning agreements.
We also specialise in leasehold transactions for landlords and tenants including new leases, assignments/transfers of existing leases, contentious and non-contentious lease renewals, lease variations and surrenders.
Our flexible approach allows us to help you achieve what you want, in a straightforward and helpful manner.
You may also want to watch:
Naturally, our experienced and proactive team is able to handle the full gamut of commercial property disputes, ensuring that your property interests are always robustly represented.
We can assist in matters both prior to legal proceedings starting and once they have already started. As a firm we recognise that disputes in business are sometimes unavoidable but we will always strive to find a commercially-suitable resolution to ensure the best result for our client's business.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church
To find out more about our commercial property services, call Dan Evans on 01603 724676 or visit cozens-hardy.com