Hunstanton Lifestyles Festival latest... Big launch set for Wednesday, follow us for all the latest news...
Surfing, kiting, biking, skating, kayaking, parkour, street dance, bands - they're all on their way to Sunny Hunny again this summer, as the coast plays host to East Anglia's top extreme sports fest.
And we'll have all the low-down on EDP24, when we catch up with the crew at Wednesday's launch.
The big weekend blows into Norfolk on Friday, July 15. North Prom and the sea off Town Beach will once again be the venue for three days of extreme sports and culture.
There'll be national kite and windsurfing competitions, with some of the top wave riders catching air - plus BMX and skating demos, parkour and street dance, along with all the latest kit and plenty of chances to have a go.
Organisers are promising new attractions, at an event which already draws thousands to the coast each summer.
You may also want to watch:
Don't miss EDP24 for all the latest on this year's event from Wednesday's big launch. Or stay tuned on Twitter - and catch all the news, the minute it breaks.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 7 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 8 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 9 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 10 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror