Hunstanton Lifestyles Festival latest... Big launch set for Wednesday, follow us for all the latest news...
Surfing, kiting, biking, skating, kayaking, parkour, street dance, bands - they're all on their way to Sunny Hunny again this summer, as the coast plays host to East Anglia's top extreme sports fest.
And we'll have all the low-down on EDP24, when we catch up with the crew at Wednesday's launch.
The big weekend blows into Norfolk on Friday, July 15. North Prom and the sea off Town Beach will once again be the venue for three days of extreme sports and culture.
There'll be national kite and windsurfing competitions, with some of the top wave riders catching air - plus BMX and skating demos, parkour and street dance, along with all the latest kit and plenty of chances to have a go.
Organisers are promising new attractions, at an event which already draws thousands to the coast each summer.
You may also want to watch:
Don't miss EDP24 for all the latest on this year's event from Wednesday's big launch. Or stay tuned on Twitter - and catch all the news, the minute it breaks.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 5 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 8 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 9 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 10 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold