How have you been making the most of the Easter Monday sun? Send us your photos and words
- Credit: Archant
We were told it would rain - but families across the region were handed a bonus day of superb sunshine today - and we want to know how you made the most of it.
The long Easter weekend ended in perfect fashion as the wet weather held off and the heat of the sun burst through.
And across Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire that meant thousands of people heading out to enjoy some of our many attractions.
You may also want to watch:
Whether it was a trip to the beach, the Broads, your favourite walk, a few hours at your favoured family hang-out or simply a trip to the nearest beer garden - we'd like you to share with us details of what you got up to.
The best photos will be used in tomorrow's newspapers.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers