Marine And Coastal Access Act 2009
PUBLISHED: 10:18 13 February 2018
APPLICATION FOR A NEW RNLI LIFEBOAT STATION AT WELLS-NEXT-THE-SEA
Notice is hereby given that Christopher Refoy, RNLI Poole has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake the construction of a new ramp as part of the new RNLI lifeboat station at Wells-next-the-sea.
Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Wells-next-the-Sea Town Council, Wells Community Hospital, Mill Road, NR23 1RF. Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/ check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https:// marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/ fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2017/00499;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com. uk;
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (09/02/18);
- Quote the case reference; and - include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box below for details.