MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR EAST END LANDING PONTOON WITH TWO PILES
PUBLISHED: 13:49 06 July 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY given that Mr Robert Smith, Wells Harbour Commissioners, Old Lifeboat House, The Quay, Wells-Next-The-Sea, NR23 1AT, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake activities to replace existing pontoons.
Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at the Library, Station Rd, Wells-next-the-Sea NR23 lEA.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register. Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https:// marinelicensing. marinemanagement.org.uk/ mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_ PUBLIC_REGISTER/ search?area=3 and accessing the ‘make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2018/00273;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to marine.consents@ marinemanagement.org.uk; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 12th July 2018;
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.
If you value what this gives you, please consider supporting our work. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.