MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR EAST END LANDING PONTOON WITH TWO PILES
PUBLISHED: 13:49 06 July 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY given that Mr Robert Smith, Wells Harbour Commissioners, Old Lifeboat House, The Quay, Wells-Next-The-Sea, NR23 1AT, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake activities to replace existing pontoons.
Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at the Library, Station Rd, Wells-next-the-Sea NR23 lEA.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register. Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https:// marinelicensing. marinemanagement.org.uk/ mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_ PUBLIC_REGISTER/ search?area=3 and accessing the ‘make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2018/00273;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to marine.consents@ marinemanagement.org.uk; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 12th July 2018;
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.