Have your say on the 2012 Wymondham Music Festival
The organising committee of the Wymondham Music Festival will be staging its annual public meeting next week.
The meeting is a chance to hear a summary of last year's activities, and find out about plans for the forthcoming 2012 festival. This year, potential changes are in the air, and the festival committee wants the meeting to offer an early opportunity to join in discussions.
Festival chairman John Wood urged all music lovers to come along.
'We've been running the festival a long time and we're keen to ensure that it evolves to meet the needs of the people of Wymondham. But we need the views from as many people as possible to make it work properly', he said.
The 2012 annual public meeting will take place in the Fairland Church Centre on Monday, February 6 from 7pm. The meeting is open to all, and entry is free.
You may also want to watch:
There will be live music before the meeting, with free tea and coffee and homemade cake. The Wymondham Music Festival was first formed in 1996.
For further information, call Barbara Randall on 01953 601939, or visit the festival website at www.wymfestival.org.uk
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 6 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 7 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 8 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 9 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 10 Norwich man found guilty of 33-year-old's murder