Has Timm Klose accidentally revealed Norwich City’s new kit sponsor’s logo on Snapchat?
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City defender Timm Klose appeared to have accidentally revealed the logo for the club's new shirt sponsor on Snapchat on Tuesday.
The Swiss player posted an image of himself on the social media app wearing the Norwich City training kit. The logo of the club's new shirt sponsor, the Aviva Community Fund, can be seen in the bottom left hand corner of the selfie.
The fund gave away awards last year to 431 projects and the kit deal is an extension of the three-year Community Partnership between Aviva and the Canaries.
The 2016/17 kit will be revealed at the start of July.
Speculation remains, meanwhile, over the future of Timm Klose. The January transfer window buy impressed in 10 games for the Canaries last season before suffering knee ligament damage at Crystal Palace.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 6 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 7 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 8 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach