Has Timm Klose accidentally revealed Norwich City’s new kit sponsor’s logo on Snapchat?
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City defender Timm Klose appeared to have accidentally revealed the logo for the club's new shirt sponsor on Snapchat on Tuesday.
The Swiss player posted an image of himself on the social media app wearing the Norwich City training kit. The logo of the club's new shirt sponsor, the Aviva Community Fund, can be seen in the bottom left hand corner of the selfie.
The fund gave away awards last year to 431 projects and the kit deal is an extension of the three-year Community Partnership between Aviva and the Canaries.
The 2016/17 kit will be revealed at the start of July.
Speculation remains, meanwhile, over the future of Timm Klose. The January transfer window buy impressed in 10 games for the Canaries last season before suffering knee ligament damage at Crystal Palace.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen