Hammond Nissan’s winning ways achieve another award
- Credit: supplied
Award-winning Halesworth Nissan dealer has won another national award for the service it provides to its customers.
Hammond Nissan, in Norwich Road, was presented with a Nissan Customer Quality Retailer of the Year award for its sales performance over continuous quarters, beating a host of dealers in its sector across the UK.
Piers Capleton, dealer principal, has dedicated the latest award to his team, praising their hard work and determination in making sure every customer feels welcome in the showroom.
He said: 'I am really proud to work with such a professional and dedicated sales team, many of whom have been with us for a long time and helped us maintain our strong values on customer service.
'We have a philosophy here where we treat every person who walks in to the showroom as a celebrity, giving them all of our time and attention and making sure they are completely satisfied and want to come back.'
You may also want to watch:
The latest award marks a period of success for the dealership, after it was one of just 160 worldwide to be presented with the car-maker's highest honour – a Nissan Global Award – last month.
The accolade recognised the dealership's outstanding sales and aftersales performance, particularly in terms of new car sales and customer satisfaction.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk