Hairspray, Shakespeare and Strictly Murder are all on the menu at Lowestoft’s Marina Theatre
- Credit: Michael Jean Marain
From family shows to live screenings, there is something for everyone at Lowestoft's Marina Theatre in the week ahead.
There is still time to catch three performances of Hairspray – performed by The Lowestoft Players.
The remaining shows are Friday, June 9 at 7.30pm and Saturday, June 10 at 2.30pm and 7.30pm – prices £8.75-£18.75.
Next up is Antony & Cleopatra (12A) – a screening from the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) on Monday, June 12 at 7pm.
Iqbal Khan directs Shakespeare's tragedy of love and duty, picking up the story where Julius Caesar ends – all seats £10.
You may also want to watch:
Attention then turns to Michelangelo: Love and Death (12A) on Tuesday, June 13 at 2.30pm and 7pm.
To coincide with a glorious new exhibition at the National Gallery of London, this film offers a full and fresh biography of Michelangelo who, with Leonardo, is considered one of the greatest artists of the Renaissance – and perhaps of all time. All seats £10.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
The eagerly anticipated children's show, The Tiger Who Came to Tea, arrives at the theatre on Wednesday, June 14 and Thursday, June 15.
Following a smash-hit West End season, the tea-guzzling tiger is back on the road in this delightful family show; packed with oodles of magic, sing-a-long songs and clumsy chaos!
A stunning stage adaptation of the classic tale of teatime mayhem…expect to be surprised!
The performances take place at 1.30pm and 4.30pm on June 14 and 10.30am and 1.30pm on June 15.
All seats £12.75, Groups of 10 or more are £10, Family Ticket (for four) £45.00.
The week concludes with Strictly Murder, starring Brian Capron of Coronation Street and Where the Heart Is fame, Corrinne Wicks from Doctors and Emmerdale and Gary Turner from Emmerdale.
Strictly Murder is set in a world where the Third Reich is emerging as a dangerous regime.
Deceit, lies and subterfuge make this fast-paced thriller a dark and nail-biting roller coaster.
The performances take place on Friday, June 16 at 7.30pm and at 2.30pm and 7.30pm on Saturday, June 17 – full price £20.00, Concessions £18.00.
To book, call the box office on 01502 533200 or visit www.marinatheatre.co.uk