Five more Hares Rocks have been hidden across Norfolk for GoGoHares fans to find
PUBLISHED: 08:59 23 June 2018 | UPDATED: 09:32 23 June 2018
Archant © 2018
Today our final five Hares Rocks have been hidden across Norfolk for GoGo fans to discover!
Artist Rebecca Osborne has decorated 10 stones with GoGo characters to celebrate the GoGoHares trails starting this Sunday.
Five were hidden last weekend – with four of them since found at Cromer beach, Wymondham Abbey and Cathedral Close and Eaton Park in Norwich – and the next five will be hidden from 9am today.
Here are the clues for where the stones are waiting to be found:
• Head intu these fantastic gardens where you might listen to a trumpet band or play oversized chess.
• This Hares Rock appears where many stars have trodden, above the waves and on the board walk in this “Great” town.
• This Hares Rock can be found resting a rock’s throw from this city public sculpture.
• This Hares Rock is placed in the centre of Norwich looking up at one of the city’s most iconic sights, on the hill surrounded by trees.
• This waterfront country park owned by a famous family has all you could want, including a #Hares Rock.
• It’s a very famous view of our fine city.
The first person to find each stone wins £100 of GoGoHares sticker goodies.
People can also buy the album for £5 at www.edp24.co.uk/hares
The GoGoHares trails are being brought to the city and county by children’s charty Break and Wild in Art. They start this Sunday and will run until September 8.
There will be a trail of 50 large hares in the city as well as a county trail of 18 moongazer GoGoHares across Norfolk.
The second city trail of more than 160 leverets will also join in the fun from early July.
For more information, visit www.gogohares.co.uk