10 Easter egg hunts taking place across Norfolk this week
PUBLISHED: 20:43 26 March 2018 | UPDATED: 20:43 26 March 2018
It’s a springtime tradition that children love - looking up and down and all around for Easter eggs.
There are plenty of Easter egg hunts taking place across Norfolk this week, here’s a look at some of the ones you can get involved in...
• Easter Egg Hunt with donkeys and ponies, Thursday March 29, 2pm, Syderstone, £5 per child.
• The English Whisky Co, St Georges Distillery, Roudham, 30 March - April 2, 9am-4pm.
• Woodland Easter Egg Hunt and Dog Treat Hunt, F.A.I.T.H Animal Rescue, Friday March 30, 12pm-3pm, £2 per child (Age 12 and under) and £1 per dog.
Refreshments available, including tea, coffee, squash and cakes. Vegan chocolate eggs and rabbits have been donated. Staff will also be selling vegan home baked goods. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Parking at FAITH rescue centre, with a short walk down to the woods.
• Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden, Friday, March 30, 11am-4pm, garden entry applies plus £2.50 extra per child for the Easter egg trail, every child gets an egg.
• Norfolk Tank Museum, Saturday, March 31, 11am-3pm, Adults £8, children under 10 free with each paying adult, unaccompanied children £4.
As well as an Easter egg hunt, Norfolk Tank Museum will also be offering vehicle rides, petting bunnies and Easter basket making.
• Catton Park, Saturday, March 31, 10.30am-1pm, Tickets £3 per child and should be purchased in advance.
• Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt, Oxburgh Hall, 31 March - April 2, 10.30am-4.30pm, Adults £6.10, Children (5 and over) £3.05
• Spixworth Social Club, Saturday, March 31, 1pm-3pm, £2 per child (up to 10 years) tickets on sale behind the bar.
• Alby Crafts and Gardens, Saturday, March 31, 10am, £4 per child, £1 per adult.
Children will have the chance to find chocolate eggs, take part in craft activities, go on a bouncy castle, have their face painted and more. All in aid of Stepping Stones Pre-School.
• Hempnall Village Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, March 31, Hempnall Church, 10am-11.30am, £1 per child.