Ten of the best Titus Andromedon quotes as the final series of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt premieres
PUBLISHED: 08:16 23 May 2018
The first instalment of the final series of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt has just landed on Netflix - to celebrate, here are 10 of Titus Andromedon’s finest moments. Females may be as strong as hell, but Titus is the king of the one-liner.
Hooray! There’s a new series of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Boo! It’s the last ever series.
Season four drops on Netflix today and our heroine has quite the journey to take before she hangs up her neon legwarmers for good: for a start, there’s her new job, tackling sexual harassment in the workplace and dealing with the thorny issue of white privilege.
Season three ended with Kimmy (the brilliant Ellie Kemper) leaving Columbia and taking a position at GizToob, the kind of desperately annoying start-up business that has a ball pit in the office and acres of hipsters and painfully self-absorbed millennials: she will love it.
Back in New York, Titus (Tituss Burgess) is back on the Big Apple’s entertainment scene, this time with Jacqueline (Jane Krakowski) as his agent and Carol Kane returns as deranged landlady Lillian, while there’s a newcomer – Bobby Moynihan as one of Kimmy’s new colleagues.
We’ll also meet a range of other guest stars that include Busy Phillips, Aidy Bryant, Greg Kinnear, Amy Sedaris, Zosia Mamet and the return of Jon Hamm.
The first half of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season Four premieres on May 30 on Netflix.
And to get you into the mood for series four, here are some of our favourite quotes from the magnificent Titus Andromedon.
10 amazing Titus Andromedon quotes
1) “I don’t know what to say. So I’m hoping that the tone of my voice makes you think that I do, OK?”
2) “I got treated better as a werewolf than I ever did as a black man. That’s messed up.”
3) “As long as it rhymes, everything will be fine.”
4) “You think I can’t do anything without your help, but I’m going to prove you wrong. I just need one thing: your help.”
5) “I envy you. I’ve never been able to meet me.”
6) “I’m pretty, but tough, like a diamond. Or beef jerky in a ball gown.”
7) Kimmy: “So what do you want to do tonight?
Titus: “Honestly? Listen to Diana Ross albums alone, while I do stretches to alleviate my gas.”
8) “People love hearing terrible details of news tragedies. One, it’s titillating like a horror movie. Two, it makes them feel like a good person because they care about a stranger. Three, it makes people feel safe that it did not happen to them.”
9) “Like “snowbesity”. It’s when you don’t know if someone’s fat or not cause they’re wearing a winter coat.”
10) Kimmy: “Are you gonna be back in time to help me set up for the party?”
Titus: “That’s boyfriend stuff. Boyfriends arrive early and do all the boring stuff that no one else wants to do, like getting ice or having this conversation.”