‘Glee club’ expands into Diss
A youth singing and dancing club, inspired by the television show Glee, is expanding with a new session in Diss.
SingStart, which was formed in East Harling last year, is starting a new club in Diss later this month.
The 'Glee cub' is aimed at children between the ages of 5 and 11 and has grown to over 25 regular members in East Harling.
The format is similar to the American television show where children are taught a new song and dance routine each week.
The first Diss class will be held on Wednesday September 28 and the East Harling club resumes on Monday, September 26.
You may also want to watch:
The Diss sessions will be held at the United Reformed Church on Wednesdays at 4pm for five to seven-year-olds and 5pm for seven to 11-year-olds.
For more information or to register, call organiser Lydia Pearce on 01953 714666 or 07851 098 652 or email email@example.com
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk